View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brambleberry
In-Game Rank 9
Depths of Madness

re: Do This Rinse Repeat comin' to an End

Heya Madness! Just wanted to let you know my sub ends in Feb and I won't be renewing it unless of course the guild has this sudden achin' need for my presence. Spring is coming and lots o' real world gardening will be had by me.

Personally I liked the Pandaria playthrough the first time, but the continued "do this 10000000000X" to get reps etc. gets old very fast for me.

I'll be checking these boards off and on so this will be the best place to say Hey! to me.

Cheers, lucks, levels and hope all goes well this year for everyone in WoW and in the real world! I will return should Blizz pull some magic rabbit out of their hat that looks interesting in a future WoW xpac.

Your faithful servant,

Brambleberry
Madhatta
Madhatta
Smashtime
Pure Madness

re: Do This Rinse Repeat comin' to an End

Dont blame ya at all Bram! I purposely let my account lapse and accidentally uninstalled WoW....ooops...!
Oh and almost forgot..gonna be shutting vent down soon as well. With my work schedule and all the things that come with the new house, I find myself with little to no time left in the evening to sit don and play world of daily grindfest!
I have come to terms with the fact I need to "trim the fat" so to speak and put my money to use elsewhere.

peace and cookies to all! cept Ventros, he gets PIE!

dA hAtTa out!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum